New Jersey Corporate Litigation and Compliance Lawyer
Tony is a Partner in our Litigation and Compliance & Corporate Governance Departments, where he counsels organizations and individuals on a wide range of legal and business issues. He has over twenty years of federal and state court experience specializing in complex commercial and corporate litigation; construction litigation; shareholder and partnership disputes; intellectual property and anti-counterfeiting litigation; and general corporate matters. He has extensive experience overseeing and managing trademark and anti-counterfeiting cases. He provides strategic counseling involving trademarks, service marks, e-commerce and licensing issues as well as intellectual property portfolio management and anti-counterfeiting. He counsels companies in ethics and compliance by developing and assessing programs, conducting risk assessments, creating codes of business conduct and overall assistance in developing compliance training and communications plans.
- Bergen County (NJ) Bar Association, Chair, Intellectual Property Committee.
- New Jersey State Bar Association: Litigation and Intellectual Property Sections.
- The Justice Morris Pashman American Inn of Court, Associate.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- “Is Your Compliance Program on Track?” SCCE Regional Compliance & Ethics Conference (Speaker/Present; October, 2016)
- “On Your Marks: Trademark Basics Every Business Should Know,”BelCham (Speaker/Moderator; May 2015).
- “Don’t Wait Until You Have to Select Your Jury to Think About Jury Consulting,” New Jersey Corporate Counsel Association (Speaker/ Moderator; September 2014).
- “INTERNAL INVESTIGATIONS: BEST PRACTICES FOR IN-HOUSE COUNSEL,” New Jersey Corporate Counsel Association (Parsippany, NJ September 2011).
- New Jersey, 1992
- New York, 1993
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- Syracuse University College of Law, cum laude, J.D., 1992
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1989