Steven is an Associate Attorney in our Litigation Department concentrating in commercial, corporate, complex and multi-party litigation with an emphasis in banking, commercial lending, secured transactions, foreclosures, business torts, trade secrets, corporate/business disputes, commercial landlord/tenant matters, construction, liens, home improvement litigation, and commercial/consumer debt collection. Mr. DePalma’s practice also focuses upon insurance defense of medical provider’s claims for reimbursement relating to workers’ compensation claims.
In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. DePalma routinely advises clients in issues involving corporate formation, licensing, corporate governance and legal compliance.
Areas of Practice
- New Jersey, 2004
- New York, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 2004
- Seton Hall University, New Jersey
- B.S. - 2001
- Honors: magna cum laude