Jessica M. Wilde is an Associate Attorney in our Litigation and Compliance & Corporate Governance Teams. She participates in all aspects of litigation, including pre-trial counseling and trial preparation, discovery, legal research, and motion practice, in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitration and mediation.
She has experience handling ethics and regulatory compliance matters, including, but not limited to, creating and implementing compliance policies and procedures such as comprehensive record retention programs and risk assessments.
In addition to her litigation and compliance & corporate governance work, Jessica has extensive experience in contract drafting and negotiation. She also regularly represents and counsels clients with various intellectual property matters, including trademark filings and registration, as well as infringement litigation and enforcement.
Jessica currently serves as Outside General Counsel™ to the North Jersey affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Areas of Practice
- Outside General Counsel
- Corporate Compliance and Ethics Counseling and Investigations
- Intellectual Property: Trademarks and Copyrights
- Human Resources, Personnel and Employment Counseling and Litigation
- Litigation, Trial and Appellate Matters
- Regulatory and Licensing Matters
- New Jersey Business Dispute Resolution Lawyers
- New Jersey, 2011
- New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2011
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2011
- Central Michigan University
- B.A.A - 2008
- North Jersey affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Foundation, Outside General Counsel