Areas of Practice
- Corporate Litigation and Compliance
- New Jersey, 1992
- New York, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- J.D. - 1992
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Michigan, Michigan
- B.A. - 1989
- “Is Your Compliance Program on Track?” SCCE Regional Compliance & Ethics Conference (Speaker/Present; October, 2016)
- “On Your Marks: Trademark Basics Every Business Should Know,”BelCham (Speaker/Moderator; May 2015).
- “Don’t Wait Until You Have to Select Your Jury to Think About Jury Consulting,” New Jersey Corporate Counsel Association (Speaker/ Moderator; September 2014).
- “INTERNAL INVESTIGATIONS: BEST PRACTICES FOR IN-HOUSE COUNSEL,” New Jersey Corporate Counsel Association (Parsippany, NJ September 2011).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bergen County (NJ) Bar Association, Chair, Intellectual Property Committee.
- New Jersey State Bar Association: Litigation and Intellectual Property Sections.
- The Justice Morris Pashman American Inn of Court, Associate.